Tuesday, November 12, 2013

You are All Soul, So Live and Trust in Your Soul, Not Your Body - In God You Trust - Heavenletter

In God You Trust

Heavenletter #4727
November 3, 2013

God said: 

There is the expression – a leap of faith. Faith is not a leap. Faith is faith, or it is not. I do not say that I have a leap of faith in you. I know you better than you know yourself, so My faith in you is intact. As sure as, in the world, as day follows night, My faith in you is. It is no leap. It is no little jump. What you might call faith is My knowing. I know Who you are, Why you are. I know you ARE.

It is not an exaggeration to say that, if you fall, I catch you. You do not know how many times I have caught you before a fall. On the other hand, from your observation post, you do see people who, to your eyes, are not caught in advance. They do fall. Events such as death of the body, considered the worst of all, happens and other such sorties as illness, accidents, mishaps, happens. How can it be said that God always catches you when, at any moment, anything can befall. There are occasions such as tsunamis and tornadoes or a car skids.
Who is safe in the world? And, yet, I maintain that you are always in My arms of love.

You turn your head, and you may think: “In terms of my life, God, death is the only sure thing. There are obituaries every day. Death is not idle. Frankly, God, I fear death. It comes announced or unannounced, and yet it will find me, and then I will be no more on Earth.”

Beloved Children, you will no longer occupy a body on Earth.

Anyway, it is not a bad trade. You have been known to cry out for death, willing and happy to be done with it, to be done with your fear of death. In fact, death of the body is a good trade for what awaits you, awaits you in its good time. It is hard for you to yet catch on that death IS life, that there is no end to life, only change in what is called form. The only life that is real is the life of the soul. Your soul never weeps. Your soul grasps everything. It is a certainty that you are soul, and that nothing averse can happen to you. What has happened to you is your faith in the body as if the body is real and your sustenance.

You are greater than a survivor. Anyway, what kind of ambition is it to survive. You really want to live, and live you do with your arguments and all.

Have trust in soul. Have trust in Being. Although death of the body ensues, I always catch you. You can count on Me. You can count on the fact that I exist, and I exist in you, and I have never not existed or not existed in you. In God you trust is not just a slogan. It is the very fact of life. Trust in love. Trust in My love. You can count on it. You cannot count on the body. Don’t confuse Me with bodily concepts. The body, no matter how precious to you, no matter how you seem to depend upon it, is only flesh and bone. Depend upon something greater than that.

At the same time, congratulate your body. It is a little car you drive for a while. Even as you drive the car of your body, your mastery lies in Our unconditional soul. You may be clueless, beloveds, yet you are never ever soul-less. You are Being.


No comments:

Post a Comment